Sunday, September 1, 2013

Me

     Hi!  My name is Calista Brown and I'm a freshman at Whitney Young High School. I'm also a frackie and we have a pretty bad rep. I hope to do well in this class because English is my best subject and writing is my favorite thing to do. Um so this is supposed to be a blog about "who I am" right? Well, my favorite color is blue, my hair is really hard to manage and I love cats. Big cat, domestic cats, any kind you can think of. I hope I'm reincarnated into a fluffy kitty when I die:3 Anywho I'm a really big procrastinator and one of my biggest goals this year is to spread my workload out a little more evenly. I tend to work harder on assignments that I like and they usually turn out better that way. I'm excited for this year but as usual I'm also really nervous about my classes and all of the work we'll have to do. I'm not sure exactly what I want to be when I grow up nor do I know what college I want to go to but my mom says she plans on going back to school to get her master's when I go to college. She always says we're going to go to the same school and be roomies and best friends the whole time....fun times. I'm looking forward to a lot of things this year and I'm going to try to enjoy high school a lot. Everyone always says that these were the best years of their lives and not to let them go by too quickly without getting everything I can out of them. So let this be the beginning of a great four years:D

No comments:

Post a Comment